CyberChaff provides extensive deception capabilities that are easily configurable, providing for high fidelity deception that can be customized to match your customer’s networks including,
- Simulation of over 3,500 different devices and operating systems.
- Lightweight simulation of a wide array of services.
- Customizable MAC vendor prefixes
- Service forwarding on any TCP/UDP port, to high-interaction honeypots
CyberChaff provides extensive integration capabilities making deployment possible in under 30 minutes. Key integration capabilities include:
- Supports static IP and DHCP for false nodes
- Supports VLAN separation of management console from false nodes. Supports multiple VLANs for false nodes, from a single instance of CyberChaff.
- Provides JSON over SSH protocol for remote management by administrators or 3rd party network management software.
- Generates alerts in syslog format, including raw, CEF, and JSON format – for easy integration into your customers existing IDS or SIEM.
CyberChaff is available integrated in hardware appliances or in virtual editions (subject to minimum system requirements).